How to build a (remote) Team Culture of Focus, Purpose
& Mental Wellness in your company
The ability to stay focused and effective has never been harder.
Reports of anxiety, loneliness, emotional overwhelm in teams are exacerbated by the changing times we are in.
Remote work is creating a loss of connectedness and productivity in teams.
We get interrupted every 11 minutes. Our brain is off-task 47% of the time. Employees lose on average 70 % doing off-purpose tasks, and in distractions.
Feeling unfocused, overwhelmed by too many tasks, or stuck in procrastination, happens to all of us.
What if we have been working the wrong way?
Flow-Working is a novel, hands-on method, based on the neuroscience of high-performance states - proven over 200+ trainings with hundreds of professionals, and companies like Axel Springer, Startnext, etc.
- Deep Focus & Flow, Purpose & vision, Effectiveness
- Remote work, Team connectedness & authenticity
- Mental wellness, Energy, Consciousness growth, Self-leadership, Inner healing, Mindfulness, Stress reduction, Emotional management, Burnout prevention
Who is it for?
For CEO's, executives, Team leads, HR, L&D, and professionals at all levels.
Although I am seen as quite the productive person in the teams that I work with, attending Antoine’s trainings ups my productivity game every time. Highly recommended to all brain workers, professionals and entrepreneurs! - Inga, Managing Director
About this talk
“Flow” is a state in which our brain performs at higher focus, creativity, and productivity than normal (2x - 5x, according to McKinsey research).
- How do you/your team access this state of flow in your workday consistently?
- How do you overcome overwhelm, procrastination, and the temptation to check your phone or Facebook?
- How do you end the workday still feeling energized?
- What does Flow Working do that Agile, Mindfulness and other methods don't?
- How do you create a culture where your team values deep focus, cutting off distractions, supporting each other's wellbeing, sense of purpose and performance?
In this 60min interactive talk, Dr. Antoine Larchez will answer these questions and share some details about the upcoming Flow Working program.
You’ll leave knowing about the art and neuroscience of Flowstates at work, how to experience effortlessness, and how to make it all happen in your team and wider company.
Flow allows us to get our best work done—the kind of work you know is there inside us, but is otherwise so difficult to get to.
The Flow-Working method helps individuals produce their best work, with less effort.
It helps companies develop a culture of focus & purpose in teams.
Share this event around you, and bring some co-workers along!
You think mastering Deep Focus, Mental Wellness & Productivity skills can be a life changer?
We think so too (we've seen it happen many times).
That's why we have put our best into a transformative 3-Workday Bootcamp
Flow, Purpose & Productivity Bootcamp (Level 1)
March/April 2021 • Europe