4 Super-Workdays to Learn and Experience
the Fine Art & Skill of Flow, Purpose & Productivity
while working on your professional tasks & projects
Our brain is off task 47% of the time. We get interrupted every 11 minutes.
Feeling unfocused, overwhelmed by too many tasks, or stuck in procrastination, happens to all of us.
We lose on average 70 % of our work time being off-purpose.
We often end up our workday having too little time or energy for all the other things we'd like to do.
What if we have been working the wrong way?
Flow-Working is a novel, hands-on method, proven over 200+ trainings with hundreds of professionals, and companies like Axel Springer, Startnext, etc.
This program is un-conventional
in that you do not need to take time off work to participate, as you will be doing your work. Here is the format:
1. Morning: interactive, deep workshops
2. Afternoon: You will be working on your tasks & projects while applying the Flow-Working method. Most participants get 2-3x more work done.
During these 4 super-workdays, you will learn and experience
- How to experience Flowstates at work
- How to focus deeper, longer
- How to deepen our sense of purpose
- How to overcome overwhelm, procrastination
- How to deal with the work we don't like
- How to sustain energy all day, everyday ... and more
Professionals at all levels.
For you, or your whole team.
Flow, focus, purpose and productivity are not common skills, they are super-skills, or meta-skills. They allow us to learn other skills more effectively. Their impact on our work and our life is higher than conventional skills.
Invest only 4 days now, to save hundreds over the rest of your life.
The Fine Art & Skill of Flow, Purpose & Productivity
4 workdays over 4 weeks
No need to take time off work.
9h00 to 17h30
Each day comprises:
3.5hrs Fundamentals workshop
4hrs hours Flow-Work Sprint
About Flow at work
Imagine being at your computer, and being so deeply immersed in your work, that you forget about everything else. You are producing your best work, while feeling a sense of easiness and fluidity. You are undistractable.
You finish the workday feeling accomplished and still fresh.
This ability is called Flow, and it is a superskill.
What you will gain
After this program, you will have:
- Gained hours or even days of professional worktime
- Liberated your mental space and removed stress
- Trained your mind for exceptional focus and Flow-skills
- Learned an advanced productivity framework you can use for life
- Deepened your motivation at work and sense of purpose
- Built connections with motivated, like-hearted people.
- Earned a certificate
No need to take time off from your work! Each day counts as a (super) workday.
Why Flow-Working ?
Flow-Working is a method based on neuroscience to train our brains to enter Flow systematically, not just on lucky days.
Compared to working in the ordinary way, participants are 50% to 200% more creative & productive - sometimes more. They end the day feeling satisfied and energized by work, instead of stressed or tired.
The trick? Learning Flow isn't about cramming knowledge into our heads.
You will practice a method to build lasting skills for deeper focus, flow-states and advanced productivity.
Since starting with the program, my workdays have become more productive, efficient, and effortless, generating better results in a fraction of the time. I finish up energized rather than exhausted, inspired instead of drained, and often overflowing with new ideas. Miranda Siegel - translator, journalist & author
This program is about becoming un-distractable.
And it’s about you doing your best work, in less time.
While enjoying a magical feeling of effortlessness.
The program pays for itself, even if only in time saved, short term.
Over the long term, Flow-skills will save you days and weeks of work time.
Who is it for?
For individuals and teams of professionals at all levels - leaders, entrepreneurs, employees, executives, freelancers, researchers, creatives, etc.
You will improve your skills no matter your current level.
Share this event with your manager, and bring some co-workers along. Flow-Working used in teams is designed to create a culture of focus.
Although I am seen as quite the productive person in the teams that I work with, attending Antoine’s trainings ups my productivity game every time. Highly recommended to all brain workers, professionals and entrepreneurs! - Inga, Managing Director
The bootcamp takes place online, in a group of 5 to 10. We value creating a friendly, engaging and emotionally supportive group. You will experience a space where our feelings, good or challenging, are all okay. Many previous participants ended up making lasting connections.
4 workdays over 4 weeks
9h00-12h30 (3.5hrs): Workshop, experiential learning, exercises, group processes, Q&A
12h30- (1hr): Lunch
13h30-17h30 (4hrs): Flow-Working session to get your work done while practicing the method. Bring your tasks along!
Each day includes energizing movement, meditation, networking and fun
Workshop Day 1: Fundamentals
- The Flow-Working method for (almost) effortless personal productivity
- Dealing with work we do not like
- Overcoming procrastination and perfectionism
- How to enter deeper Flowstates systematically
- How to finish the workday feeling peaceful and energized
Workshop Day 2
- Deepening our sense of purpose & motivation
- How to prioritize when there is too much to do
- The art of diffusing fears and hold-backs
- How to get work done with less effort
- The power of masterminds
Workshop Day 3
- The art and science of deep concentration
- The art and science of high performance, emotional wellbeing
- Tools & habits for higher energy, wellbeing & peacefulness at work
- Advanced concentration training
- Deepening our work's and life's vision
Workshop Day 4
- The art of freeing the mind
- Breaking through fears and limiting beliefs
- Deep inner healing work
- The skills of clearing and freeing the mind
- The art of accessing deep states of relaxation
...and more based on group demand
This program is not a listing of productivity hacks or tools, nor some time-management techniques. It is based on consciousness training and other tools, yet it is not reliant on meditation. Curious?
You've been learning about productivity for a while? great! This course is not about what you already know, nor about your habits - it's about actively rewiring our brain at the deeper levels.
Transforming the way we work
When we make ourselves better, we make the world a better place
The goal of this program is to create lasting transformations in the way we focus and feel at work. Transformations rarely happen in 1 day. Our brains need repetition and practice to integrate new skills & habits. That's why this program is over 4 days, for long term results.
About the facilitator
Dr. Antoine Larchez is on a personal mission to transform the way we focus at work, and enable more connectedness and consciousness in our world. He has led more than 200 Productivity days and retreats, and is the founder of Flow-Working.
He has worked as a consultant in multinational engineering companies, in research & academia, in startups & venture capital - in Australia, US and Europe. Antoine has been training in consciousness practices from senior masters.
Learn more here
Companies where Flow-Working is spreading
You can work on anything you like: your daily professional work, writing a book/thesis/blog, finance, building a website, personal work, doing research, processing emails, coding. Start your business, write your novel- start or finish a dream project!
You will probably make more meaningful progress over these 3 days than in weeks.
Many of us get to finally complete task that had been pushed back for weeks, months, sometimes years!
It's okay to do company-confidential work. You will be working in full privacy on your own work.
Yes. Flow-Working is designed to create a team culture of focus.
By transforming the way groups work, it increases the team's morale, fulfillment, and performance.
Doing the training together encourages team members to later reinforce each other’s new skills in the workplace.
The program is an effective team building experience.
Send us an email so we can keep you in the list and possibly create a new date. Remember Flow-Working will boost your way of working for years to come, not get in the way of it.
"The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago, the second best time is now! "
If you have meetings already planned on these bootcamp days, how do they compare to enhancing your long term productivity? If not now, then when?
This training and its results are designed to benefit both yourself personally, and your company over the short and and long term. Do share this event page with your manager and colleagues.
If something else is holding you back, give me a call or send me an email and we will work it out.
• Become un-distractable, at work and everyday life
• Develop the access to your high-performance state
• Learn the fine skill of working with effortlessness
• make your workday matter, consistently
• Improve your productivity & wellbeing skills & habits
• Practice the art of staying calm, peaceful and energized
• Deepen your emotional awareness and regulation
based on the neuroscience of Flowstates, the science of happiness and wellbeing.
Even more than BC (before Corona), we are called to practice the art of self-management, emotional regulation and deep concentration to keep ourselves energized, productive and connected to our self and others and to our work.
Flow-Working is a novel, hands-on method, based on the neuroscience of high-performance states - proven over 170 + trainings with hundreds of professionals, and companies like Axel Springer, Startnext, etc.
At the core of the method is an experience of doing our own work with higher focus and flow, than what we are used to. Flow-Working brings the following results -short term:
- produce better work and more of it, on what matters
- catch up on old tasks and free our mind
- dissolve stress, feel energized and peaceful at the end of the day (not tired)
- Rewire your brain for sustained higher-performance & wellbeing - not just for work, but everyday life. Flow is a superpower, and a life-changing skill.
- Deepen new working habits that are most relevant to you personally
The deeper purpose behind it
This framework is not just about improving our personal creativity & productivity. For companies, it is a vehicle to develop a team culture of focus, wellbeing and togetherness. For each of us, it is really about accessing our deeper states of awareness and consciousness, something I believe the world needs of each of us, more than ever.
TRAINING SIZE: 5 min-10 max. Don't wait to sign up
If you have any questions about the training session, are interested in team training sessions, or want to organize this event in a different context, simply send us an email at [email protected] or call +49 174 7676 900.
Reserve your spot now
This bootcamp will pay for itself, if only in work-time saved, energy and mental clarity. Three workdays designed to change the way you work, for the rest of your life.
You will have learnt a superskill that makes workdays easier, for years to come. How much is this worth to you?
Investing in ourselves - not in stuff - is the best investment we can make.
I aim to keep the trainings affordable - but if money is a challenge, or you have any question, write to me. See you there!